hospital death certificate

Teen dies after tapeworm laid eggs in his brain.How raw meats is causing deaths across the world.

Teen dies after tapeworm laid eggs in his brain. Unlike American and European countries where the meat is goes through several levels of processing and preservation.in Asia it is common for the people to buy the raw meat from their local market.people have less awareness about the meat they eat. An 18 year old teen …

Teen dies after tapeworm laid eggs in his brain.How raw meats is causing deaths across the world. Read More »